If you are traveling abroad, whether on business or on vacation, travel insurance at the top of the list of required items. Taking care of your health care after crossing the border gets a whole new dimension. Is the most common toothache, loss of luggage or urgent surgery can help, except rotten plans, cause considerable funds. And the cost of travel insurance is really acceptable.
With medical travel insurance, which is the basis of this package, you can still negotiate:
1. Insurance from the cases (accidents) for sudden events because of whose is the result occurred fractures and death due to accident.
2. Insurance of private liability which covers the material costs in case they cause any deaths, injure or endanger the health or destroy things third person.
3. Ensuring luggage for damage to your luggage while traveling, staying at the destination and return from a trip. Allianz will pay out compensation for the acquisition of new luggage up to EUR 250 if luggage submitted by you failed to arrive the same day as you because of the delay or loss in transit.
4. Insurance of trip cancellation, in the event of unforeseen circumstances for which you are forced to cancel or terminate the contracted journey going back 90% of the amount kept by travel agencies.
What covers the European health insurance card, which travel insurance?
European health insurance card:
- Covers only urgent intervention and solely in the public health institutions of the European Union
- Croatian citizens are free of paying participation only in those cases when they are from the same exempt nationals of that State
Terms travel health insurance:
- Croatian citizen abroad covers the costs of medical treatment, medicines and medical supplies in the full amount regardless of the rules and participation of the health system of the country where the service is provided
- Covering the costs of repatriation of the insured and other services under the terms of insurance to the amount of the sum insured, which anyway are not covered by insurance by the European Health ID Card
- Helps You Find the nearest doctor or health care facilities regardless of whether it is a private or public institution
- Helps in overcoming linguistic barriers
- Inform the family of the insured about his health
- Provides guidance on measures to be taken when you have stolen documents, credit cards, travel tickets
- In the case of unforeseen events, our assistance sends messages in local Croatian embassy, transmits all messages families or companies, change hotel, airline, car rental bookings and appointments in accordance with your instructions.
For information on the calculation of premiums, please contact us directly in our office or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org